Letter of Inquiry Submission
These must be included in your LOI or you may be asked to resubmit.
Please review your LOI
with these questions in mind:
- Did you state the name of the project, program or service and the amount of money the organization is seeking?
- Is your statement of need succinct and clearly defined?
- Did you include the organization’s mission statement?
- Have you clearly defined the expected outcomes of the project, program or service?
- Is the implementation of the project, program or service clear?
- Did you clearly state the fit between this project, program or service and the Foundation’s priorities?
- Did you include information about any funding already committed?
- Did you include name and contact information for persons responsible for the grant submission?